Getting serious about attracting new business? Organic search engine ranking can help your business grow, that is natural searches online for your products and services. For example people searching for a ‘dentist in Liverpool’ are people searching for a specific service and much more likely to buy when they find the suitable suppliers online. The best thing about organic search rankings, is there is no charge for those listings and the results are trusted by the people searching.
Of course some searches are more competitive than others, that’s dependent on the industry, but most businesses can compete for favourable ranking. However, there is no quick fix and it will take some time and effort to prove to the search engines that your website pages are worthy of top ranking. A solid SEO foundation built into the website, supported by useful text content that is relevant to the topic and supported by regular news updates with social media links is required to compete for the top rankings.
Our small business website package is designed to set you up correctly from day one. You can either undertake your own online campaign or sign up for one of our monthly packages (with measured accountability) to achieve best organic search engine results for your specific products and services.
Modern Website Design, Developed in Drupal CMS
Let us help you create a modern fresh website design, with all the bells and whistles to showcase your products & services, keeping you ahead of your competition. Whatever you need to present your business in the best possible light online, backed up with a solid Drupl CMS for online security and better functionality. Content Management Software, like Drupal, is perfect for end user updating content ongoing and Drupal is especially good for adding onto as your business grows. Great looking websites, best online security and excellent SEO features.
We charge £40 per hour and £80 per hour for senior developer time. We would expect to produce a a small business website in 7 to 10 days, with between 30 & 40 developer hours allocated plus a few hours for a senior developer.
Anyone charging less cannot be spending enough time on the project, probably cutting corners and unlikely to present you with a quality product.
Small Business Website Package - £1850
• Up to 20 pages
• (Home/about/contact/news/services with services pages or products)
• 10 Free licensed stock images
• Social media account links/integration
• SEO foundation, all pages
• Google account creation (value £275)
- Analytics account set-up
- Google tracker ID installed
- Google webmaster tool linked
- Google business page listing claimed and populated
• GDPR compliance, privacy and cookies policies (value £275)
• Smartphone/tablet compatible (value £175)
• Main directory registrations
• Ave 21 days complete
What about your ongoing site maintenance and SEO efforts?
Serious about driving sales online? Take out one of our Monthly SEO package and see how we can target traffic to your relevant key products & services. Check out the seo monthly package options here, from as little as £50 per week.
What in included as standard?
• Key search query analysis & advice
• CMS (Drupal) content management system
• Sliders, contact forms, video frames
• Images sized and shaped to suit
• Instructions on how to update the content (news section for example)
• Video for a Home page intro or product showcase
• Separate smartphone/tablet version
• Domain name registration and hosting
• Written content by professional copywriter
• Professional photographer or video
For a professional online business presence, our family run website design agency near Warrington can help you achieve fantastic results without breaking the bank. No hidden fees.