Late last year we completed the set of three websites, with a fourth to follow soon.
Our brief was to create colourful and interesting websites as a series, set the foundations for seo (search engine optimisation) and link that with a twitter account.
Our customer understands that parents will use the internet to,
• Find a local day nursery (over 1000 monthly searches for day nursery Liverpool)
• Investigate the suitability of the day nursery to their needs
• Compare the results of course • And this process will soon be the main method for research
So we have,
• Created the websites in wordpress, a popular CMS (content management system) suited to help the search engines (like google)categorise the website content and so helping reach the target rankings
• Wordpress is also user friendly, making regular content updates like news so much easier. Regular updates is very important for seo (search engine optimisation)
• We helped with the content and planning of the layout/visitor experience and took photos at each location
• Worked within budget and continue work on the twitter campaign and news updates, looking to achieve a front page google ranking within the next few months. We will of course keep you posted
• Helping reinforce the branding we also recreated their logos, office stationery, provided cards to hand out to the parents or enquiries and provided artwork for new signs & leaflets including QR (quick response code).
Here are links to the websites, please check them out,
07870 551 962
Trading Print, Websites & Social Media
Oh and this is what they are telling people about their experience,
We are delighted with the new web site for the Nursery and Cecil did Childwall, Rockbourne and Woolton Village web site.
He really listened to what we wanted and we are really happy with the end product.
I can only recommend Cecil to do the web site - we had no problems with him and would work with him again.
Please call if you need any further information.